Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Ultimate Gift - A Must See!


Okay, for the first time in a VERY long time, Craig and I had nothing to do on Saturday night!!! It was glorious! Lauren was at a friend's house and Carly and Hallie didn't have company. Basically a lovely quiet night at home. Having been to two basketball games today and still recovering from some major dental surgery, I thought we would enjoy a movie. Craig went to the local movie rental and chose our entertainment for the night. Now, keep in mind, he tries to get movies that both of us will like....but sometimes he just comes home with some 'shoot em up' movie, or something I wouldn't enjoy, but tonight he impressed me!


He got a couple of movies for the girls and 3 for us. (Well, one for us and two for him) Chuck and Larry, the second title I can't remember because it looked like some war movie my dad watches on Sunday,but the third choice was called the Ultimate Gift. He said there weren't too many on the shelf. He wanted to try something new (translation: I couldn't find a chick flick) and thought this might look interesting. It was a wonderful movie. One of those feel good inside movies. One that makes you think about your life and what you have and how fortunate we really are. It was so intimate and thought provoking that it left Craig and I both thinking about lives and the direction we are going. Confirming the fact that we are truly happy, i mean... truly happy. Yeah, we have a list a mile long of "I Want..." But, in reality, we are thankful for what we have.


I highly recommend you rent this fabulous movie!


No comments: