Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Living a fog lately.....

Last Friday, I had the pleasure of extracting a tooth. Let me tell you, it was pure hell! It seems that this procedure should have taken an hour or so, however, three hours later, I left the office. Obviously, things didn't go as planned and there were complications. In the end, there is trauma to most of the muscles in my mouth, tongue and gums. This typically takes up to a month to heal.

As most of you know, I am heading to California tomorrow! My bottle of heavy-duty pain killers is gone, yep gone, I have taken 20 since Friday! They called in another script, but when you take 2 every four hours, it tends to leave you in a fog.

I have spent the better half of today trying to *think* of getting organized. I haven't begun to pack, I haven't even made my lists yet. (I Have to make a list of things I need, before I can even think of packing). I haven't collected my materials that I am going to present. I haven't printed my handouts. I haven't printed my airline ticket, hotel confirmation, etc. WHAT Have I done??? I suppose that I just finished my list of things to do..lol

I sure hope there are Wal-marts in San Francisco. I can almost guarantee that I am going to forget something!!

nowhere near perfection today cort!

No comments: