Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No Christmas Cards this year, only a blog!

Hello Friends and Family,

It is the begin of a new year. As some of you may have notices, we didn't send out Christmas cards this year, so I thought I would set up a blog to let you what is going on in our crazy lives with three daughters. This is going to be my attempt to keep in touch with those of you I don't see as often as we would like. Im encouraging you to visit our site often. I want to update regularly. Feel free to leave comments, we would love to hear from you.


The girls are doing great! I can't believe they are already 12, 10, and 5. They are so involved and keep us moving all the time. With Craig driving to Evansville (1 hr and 20 min drive - one way), I find myself on the go all the time. He likes his job, his only dislike is the fact that Eville is on a different time zone than Vincennes. Yep, welcome to Indiana!


Lauren is in the sixth grade and is involved in every sport possible! Currently, she is playing basketball for South Knox. She starts and plays most of the game. Her high score this year was 16 points in one game. Her opponent that game scored 12 points as a team. I am a proud mom watching her play a sport she loves. She also played volleyball in the fall. In a few months, she will begin playing softball. She has been in an organized sport for over a year! Lauren is also 12, which means I am stupid and know nothing! Her favorite things to do include sports of course, but her all time favorite activity is texting! I think her phone is attached to her hand. What can 12 year old girls possibly be talking about at all times of the day. Its crazy!


Carly as you can see is our drama queen. She loves the limelight and keeps us smiling all the time. As a fourth grade girl, she is also very involved in many things. She recently just signed up for the quilt club at school. We shall see how she does at sewing. It will be harder for her because she isn't one to stay in one place for a long time. She plays basketball too. It isn't anything she loves, but to quote her Thanksgiving letter to her dad she says, "Thank you daddy for coaching my ball team. We both know I don't like basketball but because you like to coach, I took one for the team!" She is obviously quick witted and very creative. Her favorite activities involve anything in the kitchen. She loves to bake and cook. She wants to be Rachel Ray when she grows up. More Power to her! Carly spends a lot of her time talking with her friends and online at her favorite website: Webkinz. If you don't know what a webkinz is, check it out. She basically has virtual pets! She loves it!





Hallie is an independent five year old. She is a sponge when it comes to attitude and language. I find myself watching her and listening to her talk, which is all the time. If she is awake, her mouth is going! She played soccer this summer and loved it! She is more aggresive than both of her sisters. She scored as many as 6 goals a game because she liked to push the other girls to get the ball. It will be fun to watch her grow. Her big excitement is that she is almost done with daycare and will be going to Kindergarten next year! She can't wait! I dread it.... seriously she can't be that old! Hallie is definitely the princess in our family. Everyone caters to her and she gets her way most of the time. I guess that is part of being the youngest.

Well, that is the update with the girls. As you can see, we are super busy and we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Welcome to our blog! Enjoy!!





3 comments:

CortneyTree said...

Yay for your blog, Deb, it looks great! Keep up the good work ;)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Carly cracks me up with her comment about basketball!

Anonymous said...

What no drama?
Will we see you at the HB in KW at MOTM this year or are you going to watch from home on the web cam?
thanks for the update!