Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Friday, January 18, 2008

San Francisco!!

I leave for California on Wednesday. I am presenting at a national conference for educators! I am very excited and very nervous! Lisa and I are going to teach teachers how to enhance their teaching using visuals. It is one of my favorite presentations I have done. I think it will be a great learning experience.

However, if I am leaving for any amount of time, I tend to work myself up the days prior. I worry about Craig being the single dad when Im gone. Don't get me wrong, I know he can handle it, I just hate putting him in that situation. It is a lot of work! I look at the calendar and know he can do it all, but things are crazy. He is a great dad and I know he will do a good job. My guilt eats at me and I don't enjoy my time away as much as I could even though Craig says he can handle it! I suppose that is part of being a mom and a wife.

I am looking forward to California. I know we are going to see a lot of great things. I hope I can not get too wrapped up in the worrying and enjoy myself. I know there are a lot of things to do and I can't wait!

If you have any suggestions on things I must do, please send them my way. By the way, I am so not going to Alcatraz!!! It does not interest me at all. However the Fisherman's Wharf is on my list.

Look out California, here I come!

No comments: