Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Squeel!!!

Okay, I have to admit many, many months ago, I 'misplaced' my wedding ring. I refuse to say lost... I just couldn't seem to find it. I kept thinking it would turn up. Unfortunately, No ring. It has been 8 months and I feel kinda ....lost... without it.

Now, for those of you that know me, you will appreciate this story. This past weekend I was attending one of my daughters IBA basketball games. While being my friendly self, a gentlemen confused me with an 'available' mom. He proceeded to ask for my phone number and discuss how we could maybe 'hang out'. I was FLOORED!!!! I am quite honestly not the first person someone is going to hit on. While I was flattered at this jester, I realized it might be time to get a new ring. I was on my way to Wal-Mart for a simple gold band.

As I was telling the story of the kind gentleman, a friend of mine said that his home owners insurance covers lost wedding rings. It got us to wondering if our would cover my mistake. Luckily, IT DOES!!!!! I have no idea how this works, but apparently I am going to get a replacement ring!!! I am so very excited!

I don't say this much, but..............Yeah Insurance!!

No comments: