Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Thursday, March 27, 2008

..... I can't believe Im hooked on......

GUITAR HERO!!!!!!!!!!



Lauren got this crazy game for the Wii for Easter. I picked it up several times, and actually got booed off stage every time!


However, recently, I tried again. My fingers decided to work with my brain and actually make it through the first song! I almost stood up and cheered. *ok, I did!*


Now, I officially have 12 songs completed!!!


How cool and dorky.....all at the same time!


ROCK ON!!!!

1 comment:

Dea said...

Wow Deb...I'm impressed! Guitar Hero - that's a big step for you. I have two little boys who would LOVE to have that game in our house, but i'm not quite ready to let them play the "big kid" video stuff yet. I still enjoy watching them play their Leapster and V-tech cartoon video games. I know once we let them loose on a WII my life with "toddlers" is over! Anywhoo...my husband would be happy to take you on...he's definately ready for the WII!

BTW - great blog! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures especially. Very beautiful family...and still a parrot head junkie! I love it! I love you! D