Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Sunday, March 2, 2008

7th Heaven ----no, not the show, the book!


I bought the new James Patterson book today. I love Love LOVE this author. I am addicted to the Woman's Murder Club. (but apparently not enough to watch the tv series.... honestly, I don't watch it because I don't want the show to change or guide my images of the characters.)


This is a GREAT book series. I love the characters, action, and overall feel of these books! You don't need to read them in order, but it is suggested.


The series:

1st to Die

2nd Chance

3rd Degree

4th of July

5th Horseman

6th Target

.....and the new 7th Heaven.


I don't know when I will finish the book. I bought it today, but probably won't start reading it for awhile (could be up to a few months) because I dont want it to end so quickly. Once I pick up the book, I won't put it down until it is finished. It might take me a day or two to read it completely!


James Patterson is without a doubt one of my all time favorite authors. I also really enjoy Carl Hiaasen, Tom Corcoran, Nicholas Sparks and of course my favorite is Randy Wayne White.


Do you have a favorite book or author? Please leave me a comment, I am always looking for new great reads!

No comments: