Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In need of warm weather!

Craig and I were talking in February about the fact that we have had such a good winter from a health point of view. None of our girls had been sick and both of us were healthy too. However, snow hit in Feb and so did our sickness.

All of us from one time or another has had a cold, strep throat, or even the flu. Lauren is so active with basketball she has never given her body a chance to shake it. We are currently on her 3rd round of antibiotics. It seems like I am following her lead. I too am currently on my 3rd round. This time it is the cold/flu.

Actually, I just think a week in the tropical sun will cure it all!

*sigh* /cough/ *sigh*

No comments: