Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boat Drunks are losing my favorite bass player!!!!!!


*sigh*


Mike Miller is without a doubt my all time favorite bass player! I saw them play for the first time several years ago. I knew when I left that night that two things caught my eye. One, was that I heard a song that will top my all time favorite songs for a very long time: Hollow Man. Two, Mike Miller, who wrote Hollow Man, is an amazing bass player!!


For several years, we followed the Boat Drunks! Mike always went out of his way to speak to Craig and I and he also made a point of saying my name from the mic. I know he has no clue what that means to me, but he will always hold a special place in my heart. I wish him the VERY best!


Calling all Drunk fans, Craig and I will be planning one last trip to Illinois this summer to catch one of Mike's last shows with the band. We will let you know when and you can travel with us to hear Mike play one last time!!!!!!


You will be missed Mike!


... To learn more about Mike:
http://www.boatdrunks.com

No comments: