Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day!


Knox County is covered in snow and ice! Craig and I both worked in Evansville yesterday, so we rode together. After a very long day of cancellations, sitting in the car for an hour waiting on Craig, we finally began our 'hour' drive home. It took us 2.5 hours to get home. Luckily by the time, we arrived in Knox County we had no snow.
However last night we were covered in an inch of snow and layers of ice. They canceled school today. I am home with 3 daughters who are bored.... They could actually spend the next two hours picking up the messes they have made all day to keep them busy. But something tells me that isn't going to happen. ---- at least not yet!

Snow days are great for sleeping in, but makes a mom's job Crazy!!! Hopefully, Lauren will spend more time studying for her science test now. Ofcourse, she would have to take time out of arguing with her sisters, or put down the computer and MySpace to pick up her books.
Snow days make me appreciate my daughters, clean houses, and sanity!

No comments: