Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Friday, February 22, 2008

Do you scrapbook??

I confess, I do not scrapbook.... this isn't to say that I haven't on occasion put together a few pages or even create a nifty mini-book. But in the end, I don't scrapbook. However, one of my good friends loves it! She teaches classes and has recently started her own little business, creating kits for other scrapbookers.


You must look at her blog. It is adorable! She makes the kits and publish them on her blog for others to see and buy. I love her new 'snow' kit! It features my youngest daughter, Hallie.

Check it out!

Click:
Shabby Pink Designs blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm just lucky you have such cute girls I can borrow for my layouts! -Lisa