Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Monday, February 18, 2008

In Need of Prayer....

With a heavy heart, I come to all of you bloggers in need of prayers. As many of you know, I am a twin. My sister, Donna, means the world to me. Her life is falling down around her. Donna's husband, Joe, has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. This disease has taken his body. Seeing a strong, active, happy dad become this feeble, broken, sad man breaks my heart. His body has basically given up on him. His pain level is so high, he can barely move. Atop this horrid situation, Joe woke up a couple of weeks ago with Bells Palsy. One side of his face is paralyzed. The doctor has hopes that this condition will heal in time. (usually 80% heal) However, as you can very well guess, these health problems are taking a toll on his disposition. As would it anyone. He lives in high pain, facial distortion, and the hardest thing for him to endure is the fact that can not work. He loves to be active. His job doesn’t pay if he doesn’t work. Emotionally he is struggling.

Donna called tonight depleted. She is struggling to raise 3 smart, active, loving boys….. She is dealing with the insurance company who is wavering on what they will and will not pay. She misses her husband and needs our prayers.

No comments: