Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly!!!


Well, ten years ago my adorable middle daughter was born! Yes, 10 YEARS! This seriously can't be possible. It makes me realize just how fast life passes us by. a decade.... impossible....
So many people would look at me with little daughters and tell me to enjoy them as toddlers, toddlers! At the time, I would shake my head, smile and say thank you, I am. But in my mind, I would be screaming, "Enjoy? enjoy? I don't sleep, I constantly chase them, they are forever into something, or making a mess, and they are NEVER quiet.... and you want me to enjoy this??" But as I look back, I do understand and miss those cuddling, growing, *enjoyable* moments. I can't believe she is ten.

Carly is one of those beautiful children whom you either love to be around, or you dont. She is FULL of energy and truly lives in the peeks and valleys of life. Drama really isn't the most appropriate word for her. It should look like this: DrAmA. up and down up and down.... She loves, loves, loves attention. She really isn't athletic. She will make a great cheerleader. She is very very witty and she definitely lives life to its fullest. She is my one daughter who thinks about others feelings. She is the one who 'wants' to please. (she doesn't always please, but her heart is in the right place) Carly makes me laugh and want to scream EVERY day. I simply can't image life without her. Though school isn't easy for Carly, she is going to make an amazing adult. Her life goal is become Rachel Ray! She loves being in the kitchen and she watches Food Network on a regular basis. You go Carly!!

With her love of baking, we decided not to buy the cute cupcakes at the bakery this year. She wanted to make sugar cookies in the shape of hearts and use baby pink icing..... ofcourse what else would a true princess want?

Happy Birthday Carly, I love you!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

toHappy Birthday Carly! I can't believe you are 10 years old already! Love the cookies with the pink frosting! Love ya! Lisa

CortneyTree said...

happy birthday carly!!

learning to cook and be creative in the kitchen has been one of the greatest things I have ever done, and is the source of so much joy in my life, so keep up the good work and absorb all that knowledge like a sponge!