Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Sunday, May 11, 2008

This guy is a bad, bad man on Mother's Day!

referring to her dad, my youngest has said this sentence more than once today.

Here is why......

Today is Mother's Day, a day set aside to celebrate the joy of motherhood! My mother-in-law invited us to lunch at her house (no, she didn't serve chicken....that is another story). After lunch I brought strawberries and cheesecake. Carly wanted Cool Whip on her strawberries. My mother-in-law had a container of Cool Whip; however, it expired in March. Carly was not taking NO for an answer, she wanted the Cool Whip. After much discussion, Craig handed me the container and asked if I should smell it. Wanting to help my daughter, I did. Guess what Craig did,.....YEP, the smashed the container into my face!!!!!!!!!!!! I was covered in Cool Whip!

Happy Mother's Day,

I agree, "This guy is a bad, bad man on Mother's Day!"

okay... stop laughing, not that funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

Hey! It's Angie Givens (now Hargett) here! Brian Krieger gave me the link to your blog. He told me about it and I wanted to see it! Your daughters are beautiful! You and Craig look great too. I still live in the Evansville area (St. Phillips, actually). My husband's name is Wayne and we have 2 adorable children, Madelyn (5) and Hunter (he will be 1 on the 19th!). I really enjoyed reading your blog. The Mother's Day story was hilarious! Tell Craig hello for me. I have kept in touch w/Brian over the years and we've been trying to schedule a lunch w/him, Craig, Poop (David Rea, which I still don't like calling him Poop), and me. It would be great to see everyone again. If you ever come down to Evansville (to the mall or whatever) let me know! I would love to see you and meet your girls. I ran into Tara and Craig Blessinger a couple of months ago. Everyone is soooo busy, it's hard to believe that I live so close to them, but hardly ever see them. It's crazy! I know how hectic our life is, I'm sure w/3 girls in sports, yours is chaos as well! Email me sometime at ahargett@workingdistributors.com. Take care!!