Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Friday, May 9, 2008

Nothing better to do on a rainy day!

After many years of driving,,,,, I experienced my first 'flat tire'. On my way to volunteer at our school, I heard this grinding loud sound. After stopping to assess the sound, I found a very very flat tire! Debating on weather to drive an half mile to the little gas station or just stop, (relax guys, I didn't drive on the rim, I waited) I called my husband. Who as you know, works an hour from my house. My exact words, "I have a flat tire, you need to get it fixed." After a discussion involving exactly where I was, (my words, .... on the way to school, that one road, um.. you know by the stop sign... okay not that bad, but close) Triple A, and something about one of his clients owning a tire company. I sat in the rain, waiting for the big truck to come to my rescue.

The good news, there are many willing to stop in the pouring rain to help change a tire. It warmed my heart to see old ladies, young men in their huge "world of wheels" pickup trucks, businessmen, the local dr, etc... all stopping to ask if they could help.

Somewhere in this world there is goodness. It was nice to experience it today!

No comments: