Welcome to my Online Journey!!

Welcome!!!!!

Feel free to leave me a comment! Id love to hear from you!


Take Care,
Deb

Monday, September 8, 2008

My new job!

Ya know, often I found myself wanting a new job. One that doesn't travel all over southern Indiana, one that puts me home when the girls get off the bus, one that (craig's favorite) secures a paycheck every two weeks is a job that I need. Two weeks into school, I received a phone call asking if I were interested in a job here in town at the local school district.

I was hired as a curriculum coach for five elementary schools. A Coach works in each of the elementary schools as a resource to help meet the needs of all the different types of learners. My job will provide teachers with resources and strategies to use in the classrooms.

I am excited about my job!! I am anxious to get back into the classroom to occasionally work with students and watch them 'learn'. There is nothing more rewarding than watching a child grow over time and reveal a concept or skill to them. Seeing them, "get it" makes the job all worth while.

Teachers touch lives!

2 comments:

CortneyTree said...

Awesome! Congratulations on the new job, babe!

Anonymous said...

I need your new email address.

Patrick